Happy Easter!
at
4/12/2009
I wanted to share this video with everyone. It was taken from a talk called "None Were with Him" that Elder Jeffrey R. Holland, gave at the Sunday morning session of General Conference on April 5, 2009. While this video only shares a portion of the talk, it is still a great reminder of the true meaning of Easter, and gives great insight into what the Savior had to endure while he suffered on the cross. It is also a good reminder of how we must remember the sacrifice that Christ made on our behalf and more fully commit ourselves to being true followers of Him, not just today or in times when it is convienient, but always, even when doing so may become difficult. I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter Sunday! (Oh, below is a link to the entire talk, in case anyone is interested in reading it)
None Were with Him
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That was one of my favorite talks. I hope you had a Happy Easter.
How beautiful. I'm w/aub-that was one of my favorite talks. It was so touching.
That was a really wonderful talk. I hope you had a great Easter and I would love to plan a time to get together seriously! Have you changed your phone number? I have not changed mine. If you have changed yours I would love to know it.love Aimee
Post a Comment