Thoughts...








It has been too long since I last posted, and I thought that people might like to see some more pictures of Chloe, so here of some I took just after she had a bath (with the exception of the one where she is sleeping).   Just to give you an update, I'm still slowly recovering from the delivery, while trying to take care of little Chloe at the same time.  She has had a bad case of colic for the last few weeks, which has been really hard on my and Jay's sleep.  Fortunately,  my mom came to help, which has been greatly appreciated, and her pediatrician called in two prescriptions for her, which seem to be helping a lot.

Just in case you were wondering, being a mother is everything and more then I thought it would be.  Chloe makes me so happy, it is crazy to think how you can love someone so much, someone, whom you have only known for a few weeks.  I'm so blessed and so happy.  It is hard to explain, but I'm sure every mother who is reading this knows what I mean, when I write, she makes me realize why I am here, she brings purpose into my life unlike anything else has ever done.  I know it is a bit sentimental, but so true. Well until next time, I hope everyone is doing well, and thanks for all your comments!

6 comments:

Janie Homer said...

What a beautiful baby daughter! I am sure that she is all that you had dreamed. Is your mom spoiling her yet? I imagine that she is. It was nice to see you in Rexburg. Congratulations. Janie Homer

Addie said...

JayB and Courtney, what a cutie Choe is! I can't wait to see her in person (when ever that day will be!) I hope her colic starts to go away for you. That would be very hard to deal with. I am glad that your mom is able to help you out so much...what a blessing! We love you guys.

Aubrey said...

She is so cute Courtney! I'm so glad I found your blog! I hope everything is going well for you.

Aubrey said...

P.S. Your graduation day sounds very familiar to mine... except Carlin hasn't graduated yet.

Jessica Pless said...

So so cute! Love the pictures. She is adorable.

Coty said...

oh she is so beautiful. aren't babes aw-inspiring.