So we went and got Court a new car this past week. After weeks and weeks of test drives and research we finally decided on a car, and it happened to be the car that court has wanted since high school. So she deserves it, and it looks cool too. We got a new VW jetta. It is a special edition one called a wolfsburg edition. That means that it has fun wheels and low profile tires, a rear spoiler, special mats inside the car that are rubber, a moonroof, and sirius. Oh yeah, it has a turbocharged engine also, with great gas mileage. It is a blast to drive. It's court's new ride, but i think i am more excited about it than her. It is really confortable and has a lot of tech gadgets (which i love).
Besides the car, things are going good. Chloe is getting better and I am working like a dog. I am gone for 70 hours a week. It is hard being gone so much, but it pays the bills (i guess it's called life, so no complaining). Courtney is recovering slowly. She is having fun decorating the house. Chloe's room is almost completely decorated. We'll add some pics of the house soon so you all can see our new place.
2 comments:
Chloe,
Well, well. It looks like you've really moved up in the world. First your own blog, then day and night catering, and now a new car. Things just donn't get any better than that, now do they?
Well I've got news for you---they do.
I'm proof of it. I'm an adult, and I'm big. That means I can do whatever I want to do. And I don't have to sleep in a bed with bars.
I can eat ice cream for dinner, and I can skip breakfast--if I want to. And I never want to.
I can even read, which, I guess, you're not very able to do. Yet.
I just wanted to use this time to bring you back down to earth. You're not going to always have those "baby good looks" to get you whatever you want. Believe that.
Guess who loves you,
Your Uncle Johnathan
Hi Courtney, Jay, and Chloe,
I can't wait to come and see you!! Chloe is a doll! Love that strawberry blonde hair and the smiles. Hope you're enjoying a nice relaxing conference weekend. Isn't President Monson amazing?
Love,
Nana O.
Post a Comment