9 Months




Yes, Chloe is now 9 months.  Unfortunately, she hasn't been the happiest this month, due to her being sick off and on.   Between her not wanting to eat much, sleep, and refusing to let anyone but me console her it has been rather draining on me as well.  I'm just glad that she is starting to feel better.  Let's hope she stays that way.  I don't mean to complain, but man it always surprises me how physically/mentally exhausting being a mom can be.  Although, she has been sick I've still managed to snap some cute shots of her for you all to see.

5 comments:

Kelsi said...

Sorry Chloe hasn't been feeling well...we hope she gets to feeling better! That first picture is really good! I like the coloring. Have you been reading any books lately? I never got the book from the list, but I did read "The Last Lecture", a book your dad got us. Have you read it?

Aubrey said...

Oh she's cute. And it's okay to complain every now and then. Those in the Mom club know you love your child and love being a Mom, it's just sometimes you have one of those days.

Bec Davis said...

I want to meet her!! Is she teething too? She is really pretty Courtney - I hope that you can catch up on some sleep soon.
Love ya.

Bec said...

Hey Courtney can you send me your postal address again.

Janie Homer said...

What a beautiful girl. Where did the red hair come from? Does you mom come out every month??? I bet she does.