Eight Months!


Well it didn't take long, soon after I published my last post about Chloe (7 Month) she quickly learned how to crawl.  She is loving the freedom of being able to get to just about anywhere she wants, and yes, I mean anywhere.  The other day I found her underneath my bed! She has already learned how to pull herself up to a standing position.  It is so crazy how fast she is changing everyday, before I know it she is going to be a toddler and I won't know where the time went.  Anyway, this picture was taken on Easter, it is the most recent picture of her, and of course, she is modeling her very first Easter dress.

6 comments:

Bec Davis said...

Courtney, she is so dang cute. You do a really good job dressing her. I bet you every mother in your ward wants to have another kid every time they see her:)
How are you guys doing? I miss you.

Aubrey said...

We always knew you would have gorgeous kids - but dang, she is cute! And I love her Easter dress. Isn't it just so much fun watching them grow?

whtiney said...

Ahhh, so cute! yay! for fabulous easter dresses and double yay! for mobile kids (I'm a fan of independance ;))!

Jennifer said...

Too CUTE! This is so fun seeing your blog. Thanks.

Jennifer said...

Too cute!! I love

Randee Thames said...

Jay B, She is so cute It gets me all excited. Kit and I just found out we are having twins! They are due December 13 But the Doctors said that we will probably have them in November! hope to hear from you. Randee