More about Chloe

Just to add to what Jay posted the other day I thought I would add some information that he left out.  Chloe was 6 lbs. 7oz. and was 18 inches long.  The delivery went really well, and wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. (I was really nervous about it)  Anyway, here are a few pictures I took of her, and there will be plenty more to come.  The one of her sleeping with her daddy is my favorite. 




4 comments:

Kelsi said...

She is precious! I can't wait to hold her. It looks like she has Courtney's nose and Jay's eyes!

Beth Baldwin said...

Congratulations! She is so beautiful! We want to see more pictures, please!!!!

Hope you are all doing well.

Love,
Beth

Heather said...

Yay Courtney and Jay!!! She is perfect and we are all so excited she made her debut! Keep blogging so we can see what you all are up to!

Heather

Mariah said...

YAY!!!!! I am so excited for both of you! Chloe is absolutely beautiful and I can't wait to see more pictures of her as she gets a bit older! I love you Courtney!!!!!