On July 18th we finally graduated! It was a day that we had both been anticipating for quite some time, and it was fun to have our parents there to support us. Jay and I were able to walk together and sit next to each other during commencement, which was nice. It was so hot in the building where they held commencement that Jay had to keep fanning me, at one point he thought I was going to pass out. (The joys of being pregnant) Anyway, it feels so great to finally be done with our degrees and on to the next chapter in our lives.
Psst- Jay Here- so courtney won't tell you this, but she graduated in the top 5 % of the graduating class. It's always nice to have an extremely smart wife. So graduation was good and all, but it sure is nice that it is over. I was sure burnt out. Time to go and work 60+ hours a week and get no sleep at night because Chloe wants to serenade me with songs of cries. Well, here it comes.
2 comments:
Wohoo! Graduation rocks! Congrats to both of you. It is such a great feeling to be done with school. Congrats Courtney on the top 5%! I always knew you were brilliant! Both of you are!
Congrats on graduating Courtney (a major victory whilst pregnant), i want to see pics of that baby!!! how are you holding up? Good I hope. I hope you are loving your new location as well...get in contact when you can
www.hurstjaredcoty@aol.com
or the blog, whatever your prefer...
Post a Comment