35 weeks and 3 days...

Today, I had my usual check up and the doctor told me I was 35 weeks and 3 days.  He said everything is looking great. The baby's heartbeat is strong and she is measuring fine.  Only about 5 weeks until she is due!  It is crazy how fast the time has gone by.  

Anyway, in honor of me being pregnant, my co-workers in the HR office threw me a little surprise baby shower.  They made me a cake entirely out of diapers, it was so cute.  We also played a few games, had some refreshments, and chatted a bit.  It was really fun.  I'm going to miss them when I'm gone, they have been so great to work with over the last two years.  

 

Here is a picture of me with a belly. ( For all you that are dying to see what I look like pregnant)     Can you guess how many diapers are in the cake?

5 comments:

Kelsi said...

Courtney, you look so cute and very pretty! I was excited to see these pictures!

Also, I loved the video below this post. It was hilarious. "Whoa, that is a lot of gel."

Love ya!

Stephanie said...

Courtney!

Thanks so much for leaving the note on facebook with your website. It is so fun to see how you and Jay are doing. You are soooo cute pregnant! How are you feeling? I hope you are doing great. That was so nice of the office to throw you that party. Not that I am surprised, they are all so wonderful!! Tell them all hello for me. Matt and I are hopefully making a trip to Rexburg in October, but you will be gone by then! Crazy. Well, it is so good to see what you are up to. Keep the pictures of that cute belly comin'.

Addie said...

Court you look so cute with your tummy that is finally poking out! I still think I have you beat though...my basketball has now turned into a watermelon! I hope your last few days in Rexburg go well and the move goes slowly. I wish I could be there for your's and JayB's graduation. Hopefully we'll be able to see you guys sometime after this baby phase slows down for both of us! Love you both...Adds

Kari said...

Sorry I wasn't able to make it to your baby shower yesterday, but I hope that you had a good time. Congrats on graduating!!! Make sure you tell your mom 'Hi' for me and that I love her too. Send me an e-mail sometime and we'll catch up. Love you tons!

Coty said...

Courtney, you look soooo cute, I'm so glad i found you (this is coty chesney hurst, by the way) congrats on the baby!!! i'm guessing you are in labor or have delivered...i'll keep peeking in to see pics!