I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season. I've decided not to go private with my blog. I was worried because I had some weird comments posted when we switched over from wordpress to blogspot, but I figured out how to prevent that from happening again. So we will not be private after all.Anyway, on to more exciting things! Chloe is going to be 18 months in just a week! I can't believe it. She is getting so big. She is starting to say so many words now. Some of the words in her vocabulary are: flower,cheese, shoe, uh-oh, truck, sock, duck, ball, dog, banana,baby, and mama, dada (of course). My favorite word that she recently learned is Jesus. Whenever she sees a picture of Him she'll point to it, say "JEE,JEE" and give the picture a kiss. It is soooo SWEET! Lately, Jay has been trying to teach her that her name is Chloe, so he'll say, "What is your name?" and she'll respond to him saying, "Name." It's really funny. She is also very fluent in the sounds that animals make. In fact, most of the time she prefers calling them by the sounds they make rather than just saying their name. For example, to point out a picture of a tiger she does a cute little roar, when she spots a pig she snorts, and her all time favorite is barking like a dog. She says, "Ruff, Ruff!" It is fun watching her develop, and it is amazing to see how rapidly it all happens. Her little mind is just absorbing so much everyday.

No comments:
Post a Comment