Chloe's New Surprise!

We are so excited that Chloe is getting quite a bit more active.  She is now rolling over, so we thought we would share it with everyone. Just click on the link below.

chloe-rolls-over-2

6 comments:

Amanda said...

That's so awesome that she is rolling over. She is super cute! Hope you are doing well! Have a great Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

coty said...

YAY Chloe!!! You are doing sooo good, such a big girl you are! And such a great (enthusiastic) Mother you have.

Courtney, she's a PEACh!

Addie said...

That was so cute to watch. She is getting so big so fast and such a cutie. I can't wait to see her in person...We love you guys

Bec said...

Oh Courtney - you made Brad and I giggle - well maybe just me giggle, Brad laughed in a manly way:)
You sound like you are a fun mum for Chloe to have.
Miss you guys, hope you had a great Christmas and New Year.

Whitney said...

Courtney! I'm so excited to have stumbled across your blog (I found it on Coty's blog)! It sounds like ya'll have a lot going on (70 hour work weeks-eek!) and yay! for rolling babies. I'm a big fan of mobile children. They just entertain themselves so much more that way. Feel free to visit my blog anytime at http://www.semihipmom.blogspot.com/

JULIE aka Nana O. said...

Chloe you are so adorable!!!! There are so many fun "firsts" to watch in your first year of life. I'm so glad I got to see this one.
Love, Nana