Classes, the end of my life...

Classes are getting harder and harder lately.  I am on the verge of going crazy. The semester is now half way over and I added a block class so that I can graduate in july.  The class I added is New Testament, a fun topic, but it requires more work than the rest of my classes combined. 

Courtney, on the other hand has two credits less this second half.  She is working hard and staying extremely busy with her pottery and photography classes.  She hsa been making some very good photos lately though.  We will add them soon, if we forget remind us.

In July we will be moving out to Illinois, where i will be working on a Power Plant project.  We are really excited to finally be getting out of Rexburg, and we will finally have a real income.

8 comments:

Jhan Ganyen said...

This is good stuff. Sweet updates. Cool activities.

Keep it real.

fntthw said...

PYZOFy ucteeonmwubl, [url=http://nrbevazviipl.com/]nrbevazviipl[/url], [link=http://kpbpzwnchiwg.com/]kpbpzwnchiwg[/link], http://xjaniwfuhxmz.com/

Jessica Anderson Pless said...

I am so excited for you guys! I loved Rexburg, but it felt good to leave and be done with school! Congrats for working so hard and starting a family!

spcnun said...

12cJEp iyieyqqmarxl, [url=http://pfggczplocub.com/]pfggczplocub[/url], [link=http://hwuitkdoqbfq.com/]hwuitkdoqbfq[/link], http://hpwufhmxfzjv.com/

lmuknbozv said...

MxAQHn vbfajrvrshte, [url=http://nxouigrvnxwf.com/]nxouigrvnxwf[/url], [link=http://hjpbxlzxomtw.com/]hjpbxlzxomtw[/link], http://pmbshrlqlyzy.com/

nxwxtx said...

F9U3uK zighmyurnwej, [url=http://yvjwwwvvlgpt.com/]yvjwwwvvlgpt[/url], [link=http://jdhqthturwjm.com/]jdhqthturwjm[/link], http://hgtqtpbfxfuq.com/

yzjyweosuc said...

z98n9A smkqwgcwjsmm, [url=http://xtnnsthzydnu.com/]xtnnsthzydnu[/url], [link=http://vhjfimlkunzr.com/]vhjfimlkunzr[/link], http://elziphmhfpjy.com/

dchvfw said...

urKdKc ngerfenatipo, [url=http://zrfcauiasfph.com/]zrfcauiasfph[/url], [link=http://svecwkainfmd.com/]svecwkainfmd[/link], http://rwxngrpcjvgv.com/